You know how I love to appreciate my teachers. Well, to get year started, I gave our teachers a "happy" the Friday of the first week of school. Just a token to say "whew, we made it through the first week". I found this idea on Pinterest and loved it. However, I will be honest, in person it looked extremely homemade and I wasn't thrilled with the results. Wish I would have used a brighter yellow. But oh well, it's the thought that counts right?? The tag reads "Cannot wait to have a BALL with you this year in class" Get it - ball canning jars....
Then, the second week, we found out T's teacher had a birthday on Labor Day. So a friend of mine (who's son is in T's class) and I decided to give her a box of sunshine. We filled it with all things yellow and I must say - it turned out so cute! I spent probably a total of $12 and she did the same. I found a lot of my things for $1. Michael's randomly had a yellow wooden R and a yellow giant cloths pin in their $1 aisle. Love it! Now go out and give your teacher a happy!



No comments:
Post a Comment