Monday, April 14, 2008

And the winner is....

Here's a pic of our new house. Our offer was accepted today. It was actually our second choice but I think we will love it more than the first one. We really liked the neighborhood (better than the first house) and that's what bumped this one up. That and the fact that is was meant for us. There was an offer that was accepted on it last week and it fell through. Bad thing is that it won't be till mid-May when we can close. The owners wanted their kids to finish school before moving. We being the kind people we are, accepted their date but it made a difference in our price. All in all it worked out. Now if I could just find a way to keep a 3 year old from making noise another month in this apt. Any ideas? :) My downstairs neighbor has already come up and complained. Gotta love apartment life with kids.

7 comments:

Val said...

I really do like this house. The next time your neighbor complains hand them earplugs! :)

Wisener Family said...

Great house. I hope everything works out for you.

grace said...

gorgeous! Congrats! what's the house like?
Sorry about the noise situation. No three year old should have to be kept quiet all the time in his own home!

Stacy Family said...

Yeah!!! Home sweet home - now if you could just transport it back up to Louisville - all would be well! It looks gorgeous and no steep driveway :)

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

Your house looks amazing! I love the windows. As for your neighbor, give her some literature about a retirement community which is where she needs to be if she wants complete peace and quiet. Or, tell her she should be glad that you don't play annoying video games with the same music track running over and over...and over, all night long.

McEldowney Family said...

Love the house! What will you do with such a flat driveway? I'm happy that it all worked out.

Madonna said...

The house looks really nice! I look forward to seeing shots of the inside once you get all settled. Sorry about the neighbor...they should have asked for a top floor apt, so they didn't have to hear people above them. Fortunately, you won't have to deal with them for much longer.