Today we tried out the other park my realtor told us about. It was awesome...I've never seen anything quite like it. The bad part was it was covered over by school kids on a field trip. So, I decided we would go ahead and eat our picnic lunch and by the time we had finished, the kids were leaving for their picnic. So, we played until they came back. W had a good time - they had cool pirate ships and rockets on this thing. It's definitely a must to go back again. Poor T, he just has to go along for the ride, but he's a good sport and likes to watch his brother in action.
Unfortunately, I was unable to get pictures from yesterday's soccer class. Hopefully next week. I had to participate in a lot of it b/c W was a little hesitant at first. The whole thing was pretty funny. They have themes each week and this week was dinosaur week. The ball was a dinosaur egg and the goal was the dinosaur cave (you get the picture -everything revolved around dinosaurs. Next week is aliens. Interesting. W did pretty good but he only had the attention span for a few minutes and then he would run over to me or go off and do something on his own. He wasn't the only one though. This will be good for him especially on the subject of listening and following instructions. He really seemed to like it. One thing is for certain....it wore him out! That little boy ran a full gym probably 10-12 times. Tuesdays will be great nap days!!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm glad to hear that things are going well. We miss you terribly!!!
Yeah - I'm glad you found a park with other kids in it and you are getting settled in. I told Ryan when driving to church last week that I can't comprehend that you all are gone. Miss you lots - we have Bunko tomorrow and it won't be the same without you. I love the blog - I'm new to this thing :)!!
The girls at Bunko pressured me into starting this blogging thing. I am jumping on the band wagon. It is great to hear that you and the boys are doing well in New Orleans. We miss you and wish the best for your family. Lot of Love!!!
yipee for tuesday soccer days!
Hey Kim!
I love all of these new parks you're finding! Fun stuff. You were sorely missed last night at Bunco, but it's great to hear that you all are doing well. Love you!
Monica
Post a Comment