House hunting has gone well. We found a few we like and might make an offer on one soon. W is going to start soccer this week. They have a program for toddlers. It ought to be hilarious. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures and I will post them. We are also going to visit W's school ,where he will start in fall, and take a look around. We're trying to stay busy so the boys don't get too bored in the apt with limited toys. I can't wait for W to make some friends. Today at lunch he told me and Shea that all his friends were gone. We asked him where they went and he said "they're back home at old house". I teared up. Maybe soccer will bring some playmates to our future!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Playin' at the Park
Our first week in Mandeville went well. It was long due to Shea's long work days, but me and the boys found plenty to do. Below are some pictures from the awesome playground my realtor told me about. It was a gorgeous afternoon so Shea and I took the boys to play. W was climbing up on everything and mastered just about all of the playground equipment. Funny story: W had to pee and started grabbing himself, so Shea and I started saying "hold it". He kept grabbing himself while he and I ran to the restroom. Some ladies sitting on a bench cheered him on as he raced past them in a mad dash to the bathroom. Good news....we made it!
House hunting has gone well. We found a few we like and might make an offer on one soon. W is going to start soccer this week. They have a program for toddlers. It ought to be hilarious. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures and I will post them. We are also going to visit W's school ,where he will start in fall, and take a look around. We're trying to stay busy so the boys don't get too bored in the apt with limited toys. I can't wait for W to make some friends. Today at lunch he told me and Shea that all his friends were gone. We asked him where they went and he said "they're back home at old house". I teared up. Maybe soccer will bring some playmates to our future!


House hunting has gone well. We found a few we like and might make an offer on one soon. W is going to start soccer this week. They have a program for toddlers. It ought to be hilarious. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures and I will post them. We are also going to visit W's school ,where he will start in fall, and take a look around. We're trying to stay busy so the boys don't get too bored in the apt with limited toys. I can't wait for W to make some friends. Today at lunch he told me and Shea that all his friends were gone. We asked him where they went and he said "they're back home at old house". I teared up. Maybe soccer will bring some playmates to our future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aww, Kim. Me too. We miss you! It seems like things are going well for you. I'm glad you are finding things to do and be involved in. And I hope Will (and you) find some friends soon!
Oh I miss Pesselville!! That baby calf was precious. Although it was teething and slobbering everywhere. I wan't really in my farm clothes. Ha!! I'm glad that you are settled in, sort of. At least you are all together. I will be praying that you find some friends soon, as does W. I know just how hard and unfun that is! Hang in there.
what a great park...hey, your getting out there making it home already!!
I can't believe how grown up w is and we've never seen him! When are you coming to t-town?? I say we meet sometime during the week but I don't that might be a long trip for you?
Oh my goodness, your boys are too cute! It's sad that they're growing up so fast :(
Post a Comment