Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Breakfast - New Orleans Style


We initiated New Orleans with beignets at Cafe Du Monde. W had a good time and thought the powdered sugar was so much fun to blow around the place. Sugar and chocolate milk made for quite the sugar high and we definitely experienced the after affects. W is adjusting pretty good. I think he misses his friends and needs some kid interaction. He has two imaginary friends and their names are Elle and Tori (his buds back in Louisville). They go everywhere with us and we always let them in the van first - such the gentleman.

As far as us.....I just think it's pretty stinkin' hot down here. Quite muggy! Maybe it's something I will adjust and it will become normal. I just can't believe I'm thinking about going to the pool at the beginning of April! Shea's first two days at work have gone well. House hunting begins tomorrow with me and the boys. The apartment isn't too bad - much better than the one in Memphis. But, I think it will be better for the boys once we have all our stuff in a house. Stay tuned....there will be more to come. I'm FINALLY online again!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Murphy's said...

I'm so happy that things are going good!I thought I was going to cry when I read the part about Elle and Tori and his imaginary friends! Keep us posted!

Scott and Monica said...

We sure do miss you, Kim! I'm so glad things are going well. It's cold up here, I'm glad you all can enjoy some warm weather. Say hi to Will and Tyler from Kilee Anne!