This weekend four of my closest college friends came down for a most needed girls' weekend. There is a group of seven of us, however two of them were unable to attend. After college, we met up every other year, but once we all started having kids that plan got a little complicated. It has been 5 years since most of us have seen each other. We can't believe it's been 10 yrs since we graduated from OBU. I really didn't see how any of us had changed besides hairstyles and clothing. JC still laughed all the time. Patti still lived life to the fullest. Leigh was still sensible and responsible. Mundy (her name is Kim but she and I go by our maiden last names to prevent confusion) was still game for anything and never lost her sense of direction. We had a great time reminiscing old times and catching up on who knows who did what. And guess what...those crayons won again! Yes, we ended the last night watching the never tiring episode of Tiger Tunes 1997 where the Tri Chi crayons stole the show. Ouachita gave me more than an education, it gave me life-long friends whom I will always care about.Then:
(for those of you reading this who did not attend Ouachita - no we are not x-rated porn stars. Our club was Tri Chi therefore three x's in greek letters)
Now: (Not pictured: Aimee and Sara)

4 comments:
Thanks for clarifying the XXX. I was about to call you for an intervention. j/k : )
Your weekend sounded like so much fun! My college girlfriends and I always talk about meeting up, but we never do unless I go out to CA. I should suggest what you all do.
Awwww. You girls look BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so sad I missed. :( Hopefully I will be able to come next time. Are you guys thinking about Homecoming this year since it is our 10th? I think I might try and go if everything works out. Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. JC said it was LOTS of fun!!!
Those were the days then, huh!! My how things change! Leigh said you all had a great time! I'm so glad you all were able to get together!!
Have a great week!
XP,
Amy
Ahh...good times. Thanks for hosting us all in your new house and new town. I love the picture...been so busy since I got back I still have not looked at them. Plus,so tired....I've napped everyday this week. How are you holding up?
Can't wait for Atlanta? Virginia Beach? Pryor, OK? Or how about a beach or snow skiing??
Big hugs~pk
Post a Comment