Friday, February 4, 2011

"Happies" for the Week

This morning I decided to make up some simple "happies" to take to W's teachers. If they feel anything like I do - it's been a long week!
Here's what I came up with: I bought these popcorn holders at the Target Dollar Spot.
I filled them with some kettle corn I had bought from Costco for $5 (I already had this at home and I am TOTALLY addicted to it!) If you shop at Costco, you must try Angie's kettle corn! Just the right amount of sweet vs. salt (and it's all natural too!)
It's so easy and cheap to come up with ways to tell a teacher you appreciate them. I encourage anyone reading this to try something like this - you might just make their day!

1 comment:

Russell Jones said...

You might want to try Ike and Sam's Kettlecorn Kettle Corn Original Sweet and Salty.

It's yummy too!