Today was W's last day of Kindergarten. :( Makes a momma a little sad to see time flying by in warped speed. I actually found myself a little anxious for his party today. Not sure why but I know I'm gonna miss these days. Here's my boy on his first and last day of Kindergarten:

Here's what W gave his teachers as a gift. Little monogrammed, insulated lunch bags with those insulated cups.

The room mom and I worked together to create, what I think, to be one of the sweetest gifts a class could give their teacher. We took each child's picture holding a letter painted on some paper. Then I used Photoshop to arrange all the pictures onto one 8x10 photo. It spelled out: You made us the BEST! Then all the kids signed the mat. It turned out adorable!

I also compiled a video for the class to watch during their party. I think it turned out so cute. If you want to view a 7 min video, click
here.
Here's W with his buddy, Jamie during their party.

W giving his teacher, Mrs. McCracken one last goodbye. She was the BEST kindergarten teacher a mom could ask for. We will surely miss her!

1 comment:
Umm...I would seriously love you as one of the parents of my students! You're the sweetest.
Post a Comment