Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No Fear!

I just had to share some things about my fearless third child. This boy is ALL BOY and will surely age me by 10 more years! He is loving life these days! Take a look into my world....

He uses the couch as his own personal jungle gym on a daily basis. Neither of my other two did this!?!?!
He is loving this train set I bought him. He kept saying Choo Choo and I was at Home Goods and spotted this Early Engineer Thomas set - cheap. Just good enough to keep a 19mo old busy! This purchase set off the train love affair with the other boys. They kept asking why we didn't have our big train table anymore and saying we needed a new one. I replied with "Well, you didn't play with it when we had it so we sold it!" Tough kiddos.
AND - it's Robin re-lived! The boys (including this one) have been fascinated with the old school batman show. Yep - the one with Adam West. It comes on the Hub and I have recorded it everyday for the past couple of months. They love it. C came up to S one day holding the Robin costume and he had so much fun in it. This costume has certainly gotten its monies worth. Even T tries to still wear it around even though it now comes up to his knees.
C has also the past few days been saying something that I couldn't quite make out. Finally one day I realized he was doing the batman song. Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na - BATMAN! I got a half hearted one on video but he really does it up when he gets in the groove. Hysterical!

And my little C LOVES the fountains up in our town center! He screamed like a little girl the whole time we played. Fearless I say....FEARLESS!

2 comments:

Krista McCracken said...

I love the old school batman! It cracks me up, very entertaining and no bad language! Looks like summer is off to good start!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for your comment and the advice!! I am really nervous about the IV. I had to have an IV when I got my wisdom teeth out and I was shaking and cold the whole time and they had to give me some drugs to calm me down! ha!! BTW, your boys are precious!!