Friday night W received his GOLD belt in Taekwondo. He is doing so good and takes it so seriously. He sparred against an 8 yr old and wasn't hindered whatsoever by size or age. He stood his ground and made some very impressive non-contact moves on the kid! Proud of my boy!

And for our other accomplishment....T learned to ride a bike!
A few weeks ago, T asked to take the training wheels off his bike. So I did and we practiced a little that day. I told him it wouldn't take him long to learn because he was doing so good. Told him we would practice everyday. Next day, we got out to practice and he just took off! I was truly amazed! I took a little video of that day (see below). Guess that balance bike we bought him a year ago paid off because he got this so easily. The following day we rode all the way to our town center for lunch and the boy never got tired. So, my just turned 4 yr old is riding a bike proficiently and everyone who sees him keeps asking "how old is he???". Proud of this boy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment