Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday!

It is so hard to believe that 2 years ago on a Halloween morning, I went into labor with this little guy!
So happy he joined our family 2 yrs ago!

I love that is birthday is on Halloween - makes for so much fun stuff to do. However, I'm finding out quickly it makes for a very hectic few days! In my previous post, I posted of picture of the random October snow that fell on Saturday. We moved C's bday party to Sunday because of the weather. My neighbor has a little boy ten days older than C - and you'll never believe this - he has the same name!!! They are BFF's for sure! They are so cute to watch together. Double trouble! She & I decided to have their bday parties together since we had the same friends. We invited about 6 little 2 yr olds and rented a pony! Yep - you heard right - a pony! Normally this is not something I would consider for a party but splitting the cost, it wasn't much. It was a hit! All the kids rode it and seemed to have fun. Even T got on it and rode! That's worth it right there! Anyway, we had the party at my neighbor's house and it was a cowboy theme to go along with the pony rides. All in all very fun little party!
The two birthday boys!

I made a cowboy box for the kiddos to poke their head through. They loved it!
Here's a little slideshow I made because there were way too many cute photos! (Came out a little blurrier than I expected)
Happy Birthday to my "little boo"!!!

No comments: