Disclaimer: Before you watch the video, yes I took this while driving. BUT in my defense it was in the preschool parking lot to pick up T for carline. I would never try this on the highway! :)
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Sweet Music to my Ears
C has been singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ,in his own 2 yr old version, for about a week now. OR I guess it could be the ABC song. Whichever it my be, it's the cutest thing to hear. For those that don't know, C is still not really talking English much. He "talks" A LOT but you can't understand a word of it (well most of it). Oh, at first I thought something might be wrong with his hearing but he hears just fine and understands everything. He is just being lazy (or stubborn) and letting everyone else do the talking for him. He has proven he can talk when he wants to. So, this version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, or the ABCs, sounds nothing like any normal English words except for Da-da but the sound is still the same - pure sweetness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment