Saturday, January 21, 2012

January Teacher Happy's

As you know, I like to give W's teachers little happy's every once in a while. Teachers need to stay encouraged and know they are truly valued. You don't have to spend a lot of money to express gratitude. Here's my January happy. Tis the season for germs so why not have a cute dispenser! Thanks to Pinterest I was able to come up with a cute, inexpensive gift. At $1 for the antibacterial hand gel and $1 for a sheet of stickers from craft store, I was able to make one of these for a grand total of $1.50!

Just peel off the label on the hand gel. Use some goo gone (or baby oil) to get the sticky residue off. Then decorate as you please with stickers.
W has his main teacher, a language arts teacher, and two resource teachers who aide in his class. One of the aides was in his class last year so I feel like she knows W just as much as anyone and they deserve some happy's every once in a while too! OK, so go out there and show your teacher how much you appreciate them!

No comments: