Snowmen at Night
by: W
I went outside and I saw magical, frigid snow. I bilt a robot snowman. I made him into a robot because I love robots.
First, my snowman went to a costome party in winter. He dressed as a robot. He won the collect costome contest.
Next, my robot snow man made a robot snow dragin for his pet. They had a snow ball fight. They had fun. They had cold cocoa.
Then, the robot snow man and his pet went to the ice house. They had snow cones in the ice house. They allso got a new pet.
Last, my robot snow man's new pet was a robot snow bee. The robot snow dragon became frinds with the robot bee. My robot snow man had unother pet.
It was night and my snow man and his pets melted and went to snowman heven. Then they were ulive.
What an imagination! W loves his robots! The last part was marked out by the teacher because it wasn't a good ending to the story. However, we all know it was an excellent end the story. When I asked W he said "...of course they were alive if they believed in Jesus." I guess we are doing something right around here! Love this boy!
1 comment:
Of course they were alive! It makes sense to me. Love that boy! Love his writing and wow, look how grown up he is! Keep up the great work W!!! Hugs
Post a Comment