Each class had their own song and then the entire 1st grade sang about six songs all together including one that was titled "Nifty Fifty States". (Was this a School House Rock song?) In it was all 50 states in alphabetical order. Wow for first grade - right?? Wish I would have gotten that one on video but alas I did not. W just smiled my direction when he got to Nevada (and TEXAS). It was so sweet. Almost like the whole auditorium didn't exist - just my boy singing to me. Ok, enough sap. On to some pictures and video.
****well, seems blogger is having difficulties with video today, check back later for the two videos of the performance.
UPDATE : I combined the two videos into one. It's horrible quality but you'll get the idea. W is the second kid to speak at microphone. See it below!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment