Monday, June 4, 2012

Don't want to leave someone out

I feel like all my posts lately have focused on the older boys.  (And there will be more since last week of school is this week)  Well, we can't leave out lil' bit.  Not sure why I keep referring to him as "lil bit".  The boy is HUGE!  At 2 1/2, he's almost as big as T - only a 3 lb difference.  He's also skipping 3T clothes for the most part.  What kid does that?!?!  Anyway, being the 3rd child is tough (I should know) so I wanted to post a few pics of him and let him know I did think of him too.

This boys is an electronics magnet.  If it is in his reach, he has it.  He's pretty good at Angry Birds.  And my phone always has a ton of extra pictures and video of C's face closeup.

Funny story - T asked how to get to the sounds on the iPhone.  I told him I didn't know b/c I didn't want him to do it.  Then T said "Well, C knows how.".  Little later I heard T say to C "C, will you get me to the sounds?"  This  boy is definitely just like his daddy with his "toys"
Maybe this is how he got so big???
This is how C looks most of the time - sweaty and happy!

No comments: