Sunday, August 19, 2012

Splash Park Fun

 We went back to our favorite splash park this week.  Great way for these boys to run off some pent up energy!  This park has a river running through it, so the boys created a dam.
 W using his mighty force to hold down the geysers.
 C just loves every minute
 This pic makes me smile.  Such a great picture depicting a child loving summer!
 Ok, this kid's sense of humor never ceases to amaze me.  Four year old potty humor.  Gotta love it.  I probably just encouraged it by taking a photo.
 I look over and see W on the saucer swing and he's meditating.  HAHA!  This just reminds me of the episode of Different Strokes where Arnold was upside down meditating saying "Ah um...".  (Yes, I was a tv junkie as a kid)
 This little guy is getting to be such a big boy!
And, we enjoyed McD's for breakfast one morning.  Besides a whole bottle of milk spilling to the floor and creating chaos, we had a good time.  Don't know about everyone else in the restaurant.

No comments: