After 3 years with my Tahoe, we finally decided it was time to go back to the minivan. They are just so darn easy with kids. This past weekend we got a great deal on a VW Routan. Minivans aren't like they used to be even 3 years ago. These babies are NICE! Automatic doors = lifesaver with three kids, DVD for their entertainment and the seats are just as cushy and comfy as my Tahoe. Oh, it's good to be back to minivan land.
Here's our van. I had to laugh at the salesman because he called this "porche blue". Sorry sir but there is a BIG difference in this blue on a sports car and a minivan. At first I wasn't sold on the color (we've had white the past two cars and I wasn't getting another). But the color has grown on me and I really do like it. So now I guess I have a porche like van?!? HA!
As you can see, the crew is highly in favor. T told me we can never sell this van.

1 comment:
Mini vans are cool... keep telling yourself that ;)
Post a Comment