While looking through old pictures, I discovered something so funny I just had to share! Apparently I had a favorite shirt for the boys to wear to their first movie. I thought it was crazy that I dressed not one but ALL THREE of them in this same shirt! Totally not planned by any means, otherwise I would have chosen a much cuter shirt. HA!! T & C are about the same age in this picture. W was over 2 yrs when he went to his first movie. I'm guessing the shirt shrank or T & C are just bigger kids - probably the latter. And just so I remember twenty years down the road, here's what their first movies were:
W - Curious George (first date with our buddy Elle)
T - UP (while on vacation in Destin)
C - Kung Fu Panda2 (for W's birthday)
1 comment:
that's funny
Post a Comment