I am trying to keep up on this blog I promise. I'm not sure if my house will EVER get fully unpacked and organized. That's ok. I'd rather have an unorganized chaotic house and a happy family than vice versa. But seriously, we are just down to that stuff you never know what to do with or where to put in a new house. It will get put away sometime in the next 6 months. HA!
On to what's going on. So since we've been busy around here unpacking, T found a roll of Christmas coloring pages last weekend. This boy has been coloring all day! Brag moment - I think he's the best 4 (almost 5yr old) boy "colorer" there is!(is that even a word? You get my point) Look at his work.
He sat at the table and did about 2 a day last weekend and keeps picking up this weekend.
Here is his bird he did in art class at school this week. He was disappointed he didn't get to finish the sky. I was thoroughly impressed by his skills.
This is his rendition of the pool piranha. He kept looking out the glass door studying it as he drew. Pretty close resemblance. :)
Teaser for what's to come this week: I have a birthday boy and a "first mate of the week" in my house! STay tuned.....


No comments:
Post a Comment