Friday, September 21, 2012

One is such a lonely number

It's been so quiet around my house with two in school all day.  I really think C is bored by me.  I think in most ways he loves the time without his brothers but occasionally I think he's lonely.  If I let him play on his leap pad all day or watch tv, he would be perfectly happy.  I got some playdough out the other day for him to play with and the boy acted like he didn't know what to do with it.  Oh brother.  Goal - start some school/craft time with this little guy!  Here's what we've been up to:
Playing at the park - love the hair!
 Found some new wings to fly around the house.
 Lunch dates outside with mommy.
 Water fun at the park
And we finally mastered the twirly poles on the playground.  I love the way he looks at me so proudly each time!

No comments: