But first, I finally found some fall decor and was determined to make our family room feel "fallish" even though it doesn't feel like fall outside (just this weekend it has started to cool off and feel wonderful!).
BEFORE:
AFTER:
It went from turquoise to a light green. With all the denim and navy accents I think it makes it look boyish yet not too kiddie for guests.
And here's W's room. The stripes were actually easier than I thought but very time consuming. It turned out just as I had imagined!
BEFORE:
AFTER:
And my latest project - painting the kitchen. The brown wasn't bad, it just made it seem dark and dirty (and those of you I have talked to know the prior owners were not known for their housekeeping abilities). So this change has made it feel lighter, brighter and CLEANER!
BEFORE:
AFTER: (sorry bad phone pic and I didn't tidy up before taking the pic. Being real folks!)
Here's a pic of the little buffet we bought at Pier 1 to go in our little niche by the pantry. We have made it into our "coffee bar". Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned. More transformations to come......





No comments:
Post a Comment