Sunday, June 9, 2013

Last Day of School

Where did the year go???  Seems like yesterday we had just moved into our house and the boys started school here.  Moving here and starting a new school was pretty nerve racking for this mom but God blessed us with a great school and wonderful teachers this year.  Here's a little before and afters from the year.
First day of school:  (this picture will always crack me up - hotel lobby background!)
 Last day of school:
First Day:
 Last Day: WOW they have grown!
 W's teachers were fantastic.  We loved Mrs. Byars and Mrs. Deer.
 Of course, this more of their personality!
I totally forgot to get a picture of T with his teacher, Mrs. North.   She was equally great and we had a great year with her as well.  Looking forward to another year at Frias Elementary!
Of course we celebrated the end of the year with a fun pool party.  I let each of the boys invite 2 of their friends over (siblings included) as well as our neighbor friends.  I decided to do an orange party based on "ORANGE you glad it's Summer!"  The kids had a BLAST but unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures!  Crazy I know.  But here's some decor pics.
We gave each of our guests an orange bubble wand with our theme tag.

 The boys helped me paint the sign...
 The result....
Oh and fyi - duct tape doesnt stick well to brick when it's over 100 degrees!  Just sayin...


No comments: